Located at Rambla de Catalunya, 37 in central Barcelona. This originally opened as the Pathe Cinema in May 1922. It had a seating capacity of 858 all on a single floor. Later known as the Cine Lido, and the Cine Actualidades. It was enlarged to 1,600 seats in 1938, re-opening as the Cine Alcazar. It was closed by the Balana group in December 2005 and has been been converted into a furniture/clothing and gift store known as Musgo Musgo.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Copy and paste the code below:
Photo license: All Rights Reserved