Loew's Grand Theater, Bronx, NYC
Located at 2463 Jerome Avenue in the Fordham district of Bronx, New York City. It opened in 1927 and was designed in an Adam style by architect Eugene DeRosa. The seating capacity was 2,472 and it was equipped with a Robert Morton 3Manual/14Rank organ and full stage facilities.
Closed in the late 1950's or early 1960's, by 1962 it had been gutted
internally and converted into retail use, which remains today. The
facade is now obscured by hoardings.