Located at Savoy Parade, Southbury Road, Enfield, Middlesex. The Savoy cinema opened in 1935 with a seating capacity of 2,242. Architect: George Coles. It was re-named ABC in 1962 and later became Cannon. Closed as a 4-screen ABC in 1997. Later demolished for access road to a Tesco supermarket.
Photographed here as the 4-screen Cannon in the summer of 1994.