Belle Vue Cinema, Edgware, Middlesex
Located at 67 Station Road, Edgware, Middlesex. This opened as the Ritz Cinema in 1932. It was designed by architect Major W.RJ.King and the 2,190 seat auditorium was semi-atmospheric in style. It became the ABC in 1962 and in 1968 was 'modernised' (the steel sheeting covering the exterior was added at this time).
Later known as the Cannon, it became the Belle Vue Cinema in 1993 and closed in 2001. Demolished early 2002.