Located at 336 Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, London E10. It opened on 26th December 1928 and the architect was George Coles. Seating was provided for 1,795 in stalls and circle. It was equipped with a Compton 3Manual/10Ranks organ, opened by organist Edgar Peto.
It was re-named Gaumont in February 1950 and in March 1964 was re-named Odeon. The Rank Organisation sold the building to an independent operator and it became the Curzon Cinema in December 1969. Classic Cinemas took control in July 1971 and the circle was split into a single screen, with bingo operating in the former stalls area. The Classic Cinema in the circle closed in March 1979 and the building was converted into a bingo hall, removing the partition in the circle.