Seriously, this trash passes for "art"
- Pale metal glued to the sidewalk to look like a shadow of the parking meters. Unfortunately, it looks like it was cut out with a handsaw. Jagged edges, no round lines.
- Stickers on the side of the building, looks like a guy slipping on a banana peel. Except the stickers are cheap and look like stickers.
- Kinetiscopes. Well-built. I'll give them that.
- Inside of kinetiscopes? Looks like a 3rd grader drew these animations.
- Trash (plastic bottles). This is about as far from "art" as you can get. Someone send Deffenbaugh Disposal Company out here STAT.
- Looks like a salt shaker, but it's a gigantic, heavy waste of metal that is supposed to be a replica of one of those "tip the can and hear a cow moo" toys.