The Trek 1200 A.k.a. The Twelve. Mouse over for some of the things I've added to it. I usually run my Axiom LaSalle panniers on this bike for commuting and errands.
- Shimano Clipless pedals
- Planet Bike SuperFlash
- Generic blinky tail light on my Trek Sideloader pack. Inside: Tools, CO2 inflater, spare inner tube, and degreasing hand cloths.
- Planet Bike Cascadia Fenders Front and Rear (Old SKS Commuters shown in this photo)
- Bontrager Race-Lite HardCase tires, highly puncture resistant. Kevlar/Steel Layers
- 15W Halogen, and 100 Lumen LED headlights
- A place to keep my point-and-shoot camera for quick photos.
- Cargo rack, usually hauling panniers.