- Frozen, grated butter.
- Boar's Head Turkey and Organic Cheddar (inside) to roll up within the croissant.
Once it's rolled, seal the roll with brushed on egg under the end flap. Also, brush off the excess flour and brush beaten egg all over the croissant to get that nice brown color.
- You can almost see my painted table through the dough here. There was a better shot of how thin you can get the dough...but it was blurry. =(
- Fold up the bottom third - like you are folding a US-Style business letter.
- Fold over the top and tuck in the edges. Repeat the first four pictures then roll out again before cutting into triangles. (Notice how generous you need to be with the flour?)
- Cut in half then divide each half into large triangles.