version without ceiling
- I love that tree! Great idea on using those spike pieces. - ToaMeiko
- That floor is gorgeous! - .The Black Rabbit.
- Awesome! - Franko Komljenovic
- Agree. - Franko Komljenovic
- what parts did you use fot the floor? - AlvChrist
- I think it's just snotted Dark Tan tiles set in a fancy pattern. - Owen_S.
- oh yesss ! - Savoie Ou Bien
- Yes, of course. It took 325 1x2 tiles in 11 rows: 30/29/30/29/.../30. And one 1x1 plate at each end of each row.
- Wow, that's a lot! It definitely paid off. :) - Owen_S.
- Love that coat rack. - porschecm2
- is this a hostage situation? - legospencerman
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts