Matt - The camera man.
Explore #119, Feb 3rd, 2009
Those flickr friends out there, who have followed my stream for a while would have noticed I often shoot with a small group of friends.
This is Matt trying to make the most of a 'non event' sunset ;) (he was so focused I was able to snap off 3 exposures with little movement between frames)
Over the last 6 months it has been a pleasure to share my hobbie and the love of the outdoors with Matt, his work has inspired me to keep trying to better him ;)
So this is for you Matt, thanks mate.
- ISO 100, f9, 1/250, 10mm
- Sigma 10-20mm Lens.
- HDR, 3 exposures [2,0,+2EV] shot in RAW/ISO100 at f9, using Sigma 10-20mm lens.
- Borders added using Lightroom 2.2
- Some saturation work in Lightroom 2.2 (WB Adjustments)
- Unsharp mask in Photoshop 6.0
- Tone mapped using Photomatix HDR, in detail mode.