- such wonderful details. - Monika Balazy
- I love the little shadows where they wrinkle. - Miranda Burke
- good for you kalie. - Chloe Elizabeth
- I'm happy for you :)
I love the photo, the clarity and all the little details are just so amazing. - sarah haege (sarahishh)
- yes. - t.e.s.s.e.a.
- :) i love the details. - Tess Mayer
- im SO confused.
but that's ok. - Monika Balazy
- nooooooo haha - Seattle ✈ Dredge
- BUT, good for you :) - Seattle ✈ Dredge
- i love this. congratulations. - between two lungs
- yay :)
i hope you flushed those boogers down the toilet.
amazing photograph, though! - Jillian Thoman
- my sister smokes and it scares me god i am worried about her - Anna Dansak
- proud of you :) - Ella Grace Bell
- good for you, really. - darcy dellera
- i normally try not to add notes, but I just love that little speck
such a wonderful detail - viviandang
- good luck,
I hope you follow through with it. - katrina shafer
- Hooray! - Spencer Photography
- give it up <3 - əpɐɾ əuıɹəɥʇɐɔ
- This will sound totally stupid, but I am so proud of you for this. You will not regret this decision. Congratulations. :) - Whitney Justesen
- you have always been a role model for me. and such an inspiration. i'm proud. - dale✈arden
- I call this beautiful.
The entire picture, from the tones to the details, to the message...is great :) - FRANCH'Sphotos
- so proud. keep it up. - kinseyhubbard
- you are a freak. you really could have just mailed them to me instead.
i'm proud of you, love. - lindley rebecca.
- don't think for a second that people around you don't care because they care. they care more than you know. - rosie compton
- My dad died from these. You are doing a very wise thing, and i'm proud that you are even considering to quit, let alone, doing it all at once. - geewillikersjett
- good job.
my mom has tried its hard.
i wish you luck.
Makes a pretty picture though. - caitlin angelica
- Does all the encouragement make you want to light up? It does me... - Trial by Fire
- good choice. =] - Emma Pulido
- i would have given them to the homeless man in the mall, he is always asking for cigarettes and i can never give him enough money for a pack. - claire alice young
- really, thank you. i was beginning to get worried.
you're amazing, as always. - LisaChristine
- Watch out! The nicotine tries to play tricks on your mind to make you think it's OK to have one. Don't let it win the game!
Unfortunately for me, it took me ten years and the death due to smoking of both of my parents to quit. Now clean for 4 years. Smoking was the worst decision I ever made. - photo by marko
- Awesome - Chlouzie
- It's a dirty, dirty habit. And I'm so afraid that I'm going to get sucked into it...that I'm trying so hard to fight the urge. I really hope you quit! Maybe it'll give me some hope. - Rae Komonski Photography
- absolutely loved it! - gabi jaguaribe
- Proud of you allyson. Like others i'm having a tough time too, to say quit. Nice picture too. - Alok Rajoo
- stick to it, gurrrl. i "quit" recently too, and i still have one or two a week. i'm weak.
also, the lines in your hands are awfully deep - and that, according to palmistry, is a great thing. - theskywasgold
- I'm glad you're quitting, hopefully.
It's gross, no offense, not judging the person, just the item used. - RaleighSue
- thank you.
you're making the right choice - Joe Curtin
- I quit in January after smoking for 13 years! Good job getting rid of it now before it becomes intertwined in everything you do. - ...stephanie...
- proud of you! - therese applecake
- good. - ashley rose,
- what the heck! why would you give them to someone?! thats terrible! - © Garrison Smith
- and this is such a hard-hitting photo! I absolutely love it. - © Garrison Smith
- You're such an inspiration to so many people, I hope you know that. I'm so proud of you! - GraceAdams
- I quit too. I'm 20 and I keep in mind that I don't want to be a smoking parent in the future.. that helps :] - halliephotos
- Good job :) My grandpa died from smoking :( good luck and never look back, you wont regret it :) - Christine Carreira
- i'm quitting too, i think they're bringing back my asthma.
we quit for the better :) - victoria ann-x
- i have a bad habit of smoking occasionally as well, which i decided to stop doing. so far it's easy, i feel way better going running and cycling. very glad to see you are moving on as well, some of your photos made me think that maybe you wouldn't. but, i know you can. - Photo.Ecology
- A great use of focus and d o f. really great shots. - josh belcher
- of course.. quitting is a step forward in the healthy direction.. but i do think it's quite funny how many people think it's so "gross" and "disgusting".. sure it's not the best habit in the world but, these people need to open their eyes ;) there are more important things to get worked up about! - natfly
- whatever you chose to do is not of anyone else's concern, my lovely! i don't like smoking, but my two best friends smoke, life goes on :) - natfly
- p.s. no thanks to you i have an unhealthy addiction to "fluff".. fingers crossed i'll get some for christmas, mmmm.. put some on your hot chocolate girl! - natfly
- great idea:] - michael salem peters
- how's it going so far? - JolynB
- Amazing. It'd kind of pain me to do this... - Alex is late
- I feel so proud that I have impacted someones life in a good way. - ElizabethSmithPhotography
- amazinggggggggggggggg - TaylorCarlin