What does the future hold? View On Black
I can't tell the future but I can tell you the past. I've been so busy I almost forgot a couple of mile stones I wanted to share with my Flickr friends.
1. I took this shot of Shelby holding a bubble one month ago today on July 25th which was the one year anniversary of the first day with my new camera.
2. I spent my first day shooting hot air balloons which is exactly what I did one year later.
3. I also rolled over the odometer on my camera to 0001 that day when I shot my 10,001st photo with the photo below.
4. This post should put the total views of my Flickr page to 20,000 today.
5. My Flickr one year anniversary was on August 3rd and I just want to say how much fun I have had getting to know all of my Flickr friends. Without a doubt each and every photo stream I watch every day has humbled me, taught me, inspired me and made me a better photographer every day. I thank you for that.
My crystal ball tells me this year is going to be even better. Have a great day
Made it to explore #432