- I'll cheat and add the easiest and my favorite - Hancock Center.
- I figured this was the easiest... the "Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis" Tower, aka Sears Tower to those of us who will always call it that :-) - Scotriani (Scott Evans Photography)
- Chase Tower - Vinnie Cozzi
- Trump Tower - Vinnie Cozzi
- AON Building - Vinnie Cozzi
- Alma mater - Roosevelt and the Auditorium Theater - Scotriani (Scott Evans Photography)
- Chicago Board of Trade - abadonmi01
- Two Prudential Plaza - abadonmi01
- One Prudential Plaza - abadonmi01
- Blue Cross Bullding - stephenwrainey
- Hilton - stephenwrainey
- United Building - abadonmi01
- CNA - stephenwrainey
- Lake Point Tower - stephenwrainey
- Smurfit-Stone Building - stephenwrainey
- AT&T Corporate Center - stephenwrainey
- Mid-Continental Plaza - stephenwrainey
- IBM Plaza - stephenwrainey
- 311 S. Wacker - stephenwrainey
- <- Still Sears until June - stephenwrainey
- Columbia College - stephenwrainey
- Congress Hotel - stephenwrainey
- The Blackstone Hotel - abadonmi01
- Jay Pritzker Pavillion - stephenwrainey
- Harbor Point - abadonmi01
- Kluczynski Federal Building - abadonmi01
- Metropolitan Tower - abadonmi01
- 111 S. Wacker - Deloitte - m.sobota
- 340 E Randolph - HBChicago
- The Buckingham - HBChicago
Chicago, the graphic novel - let's see if we can name all the buildings with notes!
Visit the blog to see a large version of this one and get free desktop wallpapers.
I’ve heard the movie Watchmen isn’t living up to expectations - I’ve not seen it so I don’t know. Instead I offer my vision for the cover of Chicago, the graphic novel. It’s a gory tale of an American city populated by ambitious and corrupt politicians, hard-working immigrant laborers and everything in between. The text is by Nelson Algren and Studs Terkel. There are mobsters and law men of epic proportions, massacres and civil rights marches soaked in blood. Political demonstrations both exultant and tragic.
Note: To fit this image on flickr I had to reduce its size from 12,000x5,000 to 9000x3,000 (approx.) and compress the image - the real one is much bigger - we need to pressure flickr to allow larger photos!
**** Thanks all for pushing this to explore - you're the best - I'm working to catch up and comment on all your wonderful work as well!!!