- Erratic flight path of a private jet coming from over the horizon, whose pilot forgot to don an oxygen mask. - nhr
- Anti-aircraft missile fired by an exasperated photographer who had gone into the wilderness to take pictures of an unspoiled night sky, away from the cities’ light pollution. - nhr
- the thruster controls going up in flames perhaps? - marhawkman
- amazing height - Absolute Imperfection
- Lunar - jeany777
- Constellation Auriga - [Ananabanana]
This is a fun one to decode....
with surprising splashes of color going a half-mile up
(and no Photoshop as always)
I envisioned the "Shoot the Moon" perspective during the day and suggested it to the WIRED photographer. We had our tripod legs enmeshed, and I hope they got something similar.