- Pennants. When I was younger, I used to collect pennants and pin them to my ceiling. Pennants aren't nearly as popular anymore, are they?
- Dozens of Reunions cups. My goal is to take pictures of all of them and throw them out. The older ones are becoming quite brittle. (UPDATE: I eventually did!)
- Empty file-folder holder.
- Table for the roof, $9.99 at Wal-Mart.
- Empty CD carrying cases.
- A "3D Camera" which I never used and have no idea where it came from.
- A box of old Peanuts books.
- An Atari 800!
- Korg keyboard, which I haven't played in years. It's on top of a Reebok Step, which Sue hasn't used in years.
- Sue's wedding dress.
- Empty bucket, formerly full of old t-shirts.
- One of four bags we filled with old clothes that day.
- Trophies from my elementary-school soccer team. We went undefeated three seasons in a row, and unscored-upon one season. I had very little to do with our team's success.
- Amplifier and speaker for the keyboard.
- Picture frames.
- Book, magazine, phone, and drink on another $9.99 Wal-Mart table.
- Boxes of college textbooks. What does one do with old college textbooks? I now wish I had sold mine back to the U-Store.
- Orange-and-black buckets for Reunions and other Princeton clothes! (One of the buckets is empty for future expansion...)
- My mother knitted this orange-and-black blanket when I was in college.
- A straw hat.
- Photo of the band from some long-ago halftime show.
- Extra roof tiles. They're like $20 each, so we're keeping them.
- A box of RSVPs to our wedding.
- The box our roof umbrella stand came in.
- Great lounge chair from Sports Authority. It was about $40 on sale. We got four of them.
- Update: I did end up photographing and giving away all the cups. Yay, me!
- Chair on our neighbors' roof deck.
Cleaning The Attic
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts