- wheres spiderman? - spector_2000_uk
- oh! hot dog - cvamtrang
- Nice shot. - shy08hy08
- amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin - ~Mr.Shy6o0on~
- that is just pure uniqueness !
amazing '' - DRNAMA
- opening in the sky :D - shugocharafan
- i love it - Gabi Trashfunkel
- Formidable, felicidades desde Barcelona - Carlos Ramper
- beautiful picture - ahufffff
- Me encanta este claro. Le da un toque asimétrico precioso. - Rubén Chase
- love how there is such a different type of reality in each person and activity going on - twsam12
- Add your note here. - shahrokes
- Agrega tu nota aquí. - msnutricion
- Love this building! - ~~**~~MissMadameS~~**~~ - Busy, so no invites!
- Wonderful :) - Fashionsun
- Add your note here. - dejvu46
- Simplemente, MAGNÍFICO - HEELSHATS
- 여기에 노트를 추가하십시오. - JUNO 1988
- I want to be here! :} - Hosselton
- Nice HDR - Alfredo 0731
Flatiron Building, New York City
The Flatiron Building, which when constructed was called the Fuller Building, was one of the tallest buildings in New York City upon its completion in 1902 and is considered one of the first skyscrapers. The building, at 175 Fifth Avenue in the borough of Manhattan, sits on a triangular island block at 23rd Street, Fifth Avenue, and Broadway, anchoring the south (downtown) end of Madison Square.
The neighborhood around the building is called the Flatiron District after its signature building.