..by me. A cliché shot, and cliché processing.
Shot at Marakannam, Tamil Nadu a month ago.
In case you are new to selective coloring, it is not that tough at
all. Here's a step by step process as to how you can do it:
1. Open image in your image editing tool. If you have a processing workflow, finish it first. :-)
2. Create a new layer - duplicate of the original.
3. Convert new layer to greyscale / Desaturate it.
4. Select the eraser tool, and erase the area you want to be seen in color. This will erase the greyscale content from your new layer, and display color from the original image. Zoom in, to get those tough edges right - It's only a question of patience.
5. You can save it as a layered file or flatten it and export it as a JPEG.
There you go - a simple tutorial. :-)