- great sharewarez. came with the book of the same name
- ghetto video editor that worked by sending infra-red signals to your VCR to play/pause. actually, totally worked, a great low-res solution that didn't take tons of storage on your HD (since it only downloaded poster frames of each scene)
- the original, the best, the only macro program ever needed. until the dark day when i accidentally overwrote my quickkeys macro folder and lost two years worth of hand-crafted macros. i never used macros again.
- some weird driver. STFU
- driver for the AMAZING 24-bit COLOR GRAPHICS CARD i had...
- And you will know us by our use of TypeStyler. - seekoh
- sci-fi sound effects - first piece of software i ever bought
- simAnt : the sound effects were a little TOO realistic
- Maelstrom - one of the very few games i played. by the creators of lunatic fringe... where are they now??
- i had the dreaded click of death zip drive problem. iomega recovered all my data, tho.
Trashing old software
some really seminal amazing programs here. (moment of silence) KA-THUNK