- chocolate chocolate cupcake = nothing notable other than its dryness.
- vanilla cupcake = frosting was okay, the cake itself was only mediocre. pretty much a grocery-store cupcake.
- chocolate with peanut butter = actually moist, but the frosting seemed to be peanut butter whipped with butter and vegetable oil?... kinda turned me off.
- red velvet cupcake = bland cake, redeemed by its frosting.
- lemon cupcake = EXCELLENT frosting, HORRIBLE cake. the cake tasted like lemon-scented Lysol!
- coconut cupcake = i couldn't handle more than a crumb. it was completely dry, pretty flavorless, and the coconut ruined the frosting.
- carrot cupcake = plain. dry. sad.
- chocolate vanilla cupcake = decent.
Toast, assorted cupcakes
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts