This is the half-burned down Franklinville Mill in Franklinville, North Carolina. Construction on the mill began in 1838, and the building was completed in 1840. Operations at the mill were suspended in 1977, and it was officially listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. The Randolph Heritage Conservancy bought the mill in the 1990s with the intention of restoring it and possibly even creating a museum out of part of it. However, in 2010, a fire burned down a large portion of the mill, and what the Conservancy plans to do with the mill now is unknown. For a complete history of the mill and the town of Franklinville, go here.
This is about 120, 15 second exposures stacked for the star trails. The building was lit by a nearby streetlight. The colors were done with an sb-600 with colored gels.