- Awesome Bella Zin. The best of the bunch.
- Strawberry wine from upstate NY (finger lakes area). Elena loved it, the flavor of strawberry was strong and the wine was sweet.
- From our trip to Hunter Valley in 2003! Did age well in my storage. Well developed structure.
- Rosenblum desserts. Choco port and late harvest Viognier. Yum!
- Rosenblum McLaren Vale Shiraz. Opened when Vijai's parents and cousin visited. Good stuff.
- Darrell brought this Dry Creek Zin when we watched Mission Impossible 3. Hard to go wrong with Dry Creek Zin!
- Opened when watching "Cars". SF Bay Zin from Rosenblum - amazing. Viognier from Castro Valley - good. Zin port from Lodi - v.good.