Sorry for the really bad panorama, but it was getting really late. I may try and re-shoot and upload a better one (where the crib & footstool aren't all blurry and the room isn't so dark). Note the walls are actually a tan color; the greenish color comes from the lamp shade.
- Ikea picture frames
- We found a great deal at PB Kids on curtains and rods.
- Land of Nod
- West Elm shelves
- Old lamp with new $10 shade, epoxied in place by Angela on a dimmer switch. Really cool, cheap DIY on her part.
- Old dresser with Land of Nod changing top.
- Monte glider rocker and matching ottoman (which glides, too!).
- Old Ikea corner Billy bookcase. Once for printers, now for sheets & burp cloths.
- Custom crib mattress skirt by Javis Davis. We highly recommend them for fabrics and custom work.
- Convertable crib from La Differance here in Richmond.