. . Lincoln Road Mall.
The Miami Beach Community Church is a church for all Christians, Protestant and Catholic, under the sponsorship of the United Church of Christ. Since its dedication on Palm Sunday, March 20, 1921, it has had only three ministers: the first minister - the Rev. Dr. Elisha King (1921-1940), the Rev. Dr. R. Wiley Scott (1940-1973) and the Rev. Dr. Garth. R. Thompson, called to the pulpit on January 1 of 1974 and continues to serve today.
The dynamic range of light was so great in here, that to capture the bright, warm and welcoming atmosphere of this sanctuary, 7 bracketed exposures were tonemapped in Photomatix and masked and digitally blended in PS with the -3ev exposed image, to retain the detail in the bright sun-washed windows.