Came back from a late night out with friends wanting to watch Trailer Park Boys from bed with the bf and realized that since the bed got elevated, this task was now impossible. Room is small, furniture is scarce. This was the best I could do. Looks like hell (steampunk maybe?) but works decently.
- neck pillow keeps imac from scraping wall
- snow imac dvd player works well for most things
- grandma ruth's old trash can as keyboard shelf
- I sort of need this in the kitchen actually.
- beanbag more stable than it looks.
- mouse action still a problem.
- $3 roller cart, used to be between bed and wall, unseen. better that way.
- I'm not thrilled with this color either, but it's not horrible.
- Trailer Park Boys
I've had better home entertainment systems
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts