I've had this shot in my head for about 7 months now. The idea came to me while listening to CALLmeKAT's song Bug In A Web. I finally found the perfect location earlier this week.
I 100% plan on reshooting this with and assistant/model. Doing this alone led to lots of problems which resulted in lots of problems in merging/expanding. And it was a slow process, wrapping myself in the fabric, shooting, moving fabric, wraping etc. and the light changed a lot. First shot had a shutter speed of 1/250 and the last 1/10. I ended up having to process around 40 RAW files trying to get them all to match. So. Much. Work.
Facebook. Formspring. Tumblr. Twitter.