new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Alumni and Sisters present a plaque to A.B. Ordway, 1957 | by Holy Names University
Back to album

Alumni and Sisters present a plaque to A.B. Ordway, 1957

The original site at 2036 Webster Street was purchased by Henry Kaiser, where he constructed the Kaiser Building.

1,221 views
0 faves
1 comment
Taken on February 23, 2007