Alright, I think it's time for me to do this as well. So to those of you who will actually make an effort and read through random trivia about me, here are 13+7 things to know.
1. I'm 21, and born and raised in a town called Mo i Rana, which is in
parts of Norway.
2. I love to travel, but don't get to do it as often as I'd like.
Right now, Paris is my most
desired place to visit. Hopefully I can go this summer.
3. I'm very passionate about music......I listen to music wherever I
am, at any time of the
day. I love all kinds, but I mostly listen to indie, singer/songwriters and rock. I prefer the heavy stuff. I always combine traveling with music......can't remember the last time I traveled just to travel. I'm addicted to going to concerts...it's vital. Here's my charts if you're interested: www.last.fm/user/hannae
4. I play the guitar. It's just a fun hobby, and it has a nice relaxing effect on me. If there was one instrument I wish I could play, it would be the harp.
5. I love to cook! My mom is the best teacher in the world. My favorite food is chicken, which I eat way too often. I will not be surprised if my offsprings are born with wings.
6. I hate going to the doctor, and always faint in close encounters with needles. Always.
7. I think I'm addicted to sugar.
8. I've never been in love. I've had crushes, but never been in love.
9. I remember a lot of my dreams, and love to interpret them. My nightmares often evolve around an animal biting me.......don't know what to make of that, though.
10. I always cry whenever I laugh hard, which can be a problem since I don't like waterproof mascara.
11. When I was little, I had braces and wore glasses.....at the same time :)
12. I can't watch horror movies, because I'm afraid for months, heck, even for years afterwards. No joke.
13. I love listening to people who speak English!!!
14. I adore Gustav Klimt.
15. I'm a geek at heart.
16. I'm not religious, but I think religion can be a beautiful thing as long as the message is "peace, love and understanding"....what's so funny bout that, you know? (hehe, wonder if anyone got that). Also, I have a thing for religious art, I find it utmost beautiful.
17. I've always been into astronomy.
18. I own a Moleskine and a Polaroid thanks to flickr.
19. Favorite outdoor-activity is hiking, and my favorite place in the world is up on the Båsmo mountain.
20. I'm a flower-child!