This photo also appears in
- There really is no easier recipe than this
- except maybe making a bowl of cereal,
- which is exactly what I put
- in my recipe book in elementary school.
- Grab some apples and slice them thin
- lightly cover a baking sheet with powdered sugar
- then layer the apple slices on top
- sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the apples.
- Bake for two hours at 250 degrees
- rotating the two cookie sheets halfway through.
- That's really it.
- Oh, and, one more thing:
- They're delicious.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts