His name was Mike and he lived across the street. He threw rocks at my face and knocked me off my bike. I got a concussion and then our parents had a meeting and my mom thought it would be a good idea to write Mike a letter... so I wrote an acrostic poem about fighting titled: FIGHTS. The scan is funky and the letter was written in pencil but you can find the translation in flickr notes.
- Fights are bad but we can try to be kind so i don't cry
- It's not fun as you can see
- here we are in an alful situation
- The worst one in the world
- So let's be friends so we don't fight!
- girls are sencetive just like me!
- "skate or die" (no idea why this was included... maybe because mike was a skateboarder and i was trying to relate?)
- mike did answer on the other page. he said "rebecca I will be your friend ok bye"