- screaming face? If I'm just imagining this and it's not actually there..I'm coming after you. - Cameron John Sarradet
- i see it lol :O - Mary Jo.
- Senor murder!!!! - Ethan Coverstone
- the horse of my nightmares :| - gurbir.grewal
- He's lying sideways. Dem's his legs.
- I see a cute little doggy face - rumormethis1
- oh god i cant breathe omg senor - evan-etc
- my favorite part <3 - Carlos Castañeda'
- My favourite part is these disturbances in water, spread everywhere.
They make the photo, I think.
<3 - Polen Erciyas
- I made all kinds of bubbly ruckus. :P - Digital CLR
- lol hi - Clara Josefine
- love her expression.stunning!!! - virginiamiccichè
- Sarah Ann LorethSarah Ann Loreth
- Digital CLRChelsea Lyn Roden
The Assassin Seas. Pt 1
I love shooting, and especially editing, darker images, and Sarah is
such a perfect model for that kind of stuff. The hands here belong to
Chelsea, and she will feature more prominently in Pt 2 :)
I de-creepied this A LOT. (Yeah, that's a word...)
I tried out loads of different compositions and levels of horror-ness (also a word) and at one point it was so creepy my boyfriend refused to look at it for fear of nightmares. That's Luls.
I think this may be the first conceptual piece of mine to come from the meetup.
I have so many photos on the go right now, and I'm finding it hard to prioritise editing and posting them.
I suggest you cancel all plans you have for today and look at all the photos from the Midwest meetup in this GROUP. I mean, what's more important than a bunch of conceptual artists taking pics of eachother and posting them on the internet? Pfftt...nothing...Amiright?
Also, this photo contains hidden Luls for anyone at the Meetup.
Heeeere's my Facebook, where you can see the BEFORE AND AFTER and you can ask me questions such as "How'd you do that?"
and "Can I see photos of your feet?" O_O
I can't guarantee I'll answer them all...