How to Make a Diffusion eBook
1. Fold the printed sheets vertically in half.
2. Separate the sheet with the eBook's front cover and then holding the remaining sheets, use scissors or a craft knife, to cut carefully along the dotted lines on each side.
3. Cut the central slot on the sheet with the front cover using scissors or a craft knife. Gently folding the sheet vertically in half, pinch the dotted lines in the centre and cut.
4. Order the sheets by having the front cover face up and stacking the remaining sheets with the odd page numbers in ascending order: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 (depending on how many sheets each eBook uses).
5. Holding the back cover on top of the assembled sheets, curl bottom half of the sheets and insert through the central slot above the front cover. The front and back covers should be visible next to each other.
6. Check the pagination is correct and fold the finished eBook in half.