Or, in this case, not so little. This is the basket-shaped headquarters of The Longaberger Company, just outside of Newark, Ohio. Some facts about the basket, courtesy of the company's home page:
* Seven stories in height
* 192' long x 126' wide at grade, widening to 208' long x 142' wide at roof
* Building capacity: 500 employees
* Building footage: 180,000 square feet
* Total weight of building: Approximately 9,000 tons
* Total weight of handles: Approximately 150 tons
* The handles are heated to prevent ice from forming.
I also managed to get a few pictures from inside the building, which I'll post as well.