- OUTATIME, my Time Machine drive (160GB Western Digital hard drive in Macally enclosure).
- 16GB iPod touch + dock.
- 1G iPod shuffle.
- 1.5GHz 15-inch PowerBook G4.
- Nokia 770.
- Nokia E61i, with Vaja case.
- Logitech MX900 Bluetooth mouse.
- Macintosh 512K.
- tinyurl.com/36hfw4, by Dino Esposito.
- tinyurl.com/3ymx4f, by Jesse Liberty & Dan Hurwitz.
- Advanced PHP Programming, by George Schlossnagle.
Ajax in Action, by Dave Crane, Eric Pascarello & Darren James.
- Bulletproof Web Design: Improving flexibility and protecting against worst-case scenarios with XHTML and CSS, by Dan Cederholm.
Web Standards Creativity, by a bunch of people.
- The CSS Anthology: 101 Essential Tips, Tricks & Hacks, by Rachel Andrew.
- Beginning Ruby on Rails E-Commerce, by Christian Hellsten & Jarkko Laine.
- RESTful Web Services, by Leonard Richardson & Sam Ruby.
- Pro Active Record: Databases with Ruby and Rails, by Kevin Marshall, Chad Pytel & Jon Yurek.
Information Architecture for the World Wide Web: Designing Large-Scale Web Sites, by Louis Rosenfeld & Peter Morville.
- Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability by Steve Krug.
Mobile Web Design, by Cameron Moll.
- Web Standards Solutions: The Markup and Style Handbook by Dan Cederholm.
Microformats: Empowering Your Markup for Web 2.0 by John Allsopp.
- Designing with Web Standards, AKA The Bible, by Jeffrey Zeldman.
Scalable Internet Architectures, by Theo Schlossnagle.
- TextMate: Power Editing for the Mac, by James Gray.
Pragmatic Version Control: Using Subversion, by Mike Mason.
- The Elements of Typographic Style, by Robert Bringhurst.
Rails Recipes, by Chad Fowler.
- Programming Ruby: The Pragmatic Programmers' Guide, by Dave Thomas, Chad Fowler & Andy Hunt.
- Agile Web Development with Rails, by Dave Thomas & David Heinemeier Hansson.
- Prioritizing Web Usability, by Jakob Nielsen & Hoa Loranger.
Building Scalable Web Sites, by Cal Henderson.
- Beginning Mac OS X Tiger Dashboard Widget Development, by Fred Terry.
- PostgreSQL, by Korry Douglas.
- MySQL, by Paul DuBois.
- Practices of an Agile Developer: Working in the Real World, by Venkat Subramaniam & Andy Hunt.
Ship it! A Practical Guide to Successful Software Projects, by Jared Richardson & William Gwaltney.