- Nice work - RaffertyEvans "Off Line"
- The colour under the brim is an amazing touch! - evankok
- One of my favourite memories of Oz was the Mangrove trees on the beach at Broome....we have nothing like that over here, just rocks :o( - ~JustJayne~
- magic reflection..the air of outback... - l*aura**
- Beautiful colors. Great shot.I like the perfect symmetry of this tree,the shoreline and the larger than life human figure.Well done.
dd your note here. - kyp99999
Where there's water, there's life
Follow my Vision and Imagination using your iPhone
Free Photo Guides QLD Location guides from photographers for photographers
A very shallow tidal lagoon...and everything seems to reflect. The mangrove even if just tiny was so beautiful to watch. The aerial roots were arranged like a star around the tiny mangrove shrub. A stunning pattern...I will post that sometime in the future.
Thanks to my mate Glen for the modelling with his hat. I look forward to a return visit to that Mangrove in a few years time