I've had so much fun introducing my children to the Disney movies-- watching the classics alongside my little ones is like watching them for the very first time! Disney movies and characters make for great birthday party themes-- especially with a few creative touches. Over the next few weeks, I'll be gathering the best party ideas from around the web inspired by a few of my favorite Disney films-- so be sure to check back each Monday!
This week we'll start with the fairest of them all! Here are a few ideas for a Snow White soiree:
* White frilly cake with red ribbon accent -- Kara's Party Ideas
* Snow White tutu dress for the birthday girl -- Esty Seller Kari Geerdes
* Weathered wooden bucket filled with apples to accent the party space -- Three Scoops of Love
* Fairest of them all mirrors and red bow headbands as favors -- Fanciful Events
* Apple invitation by Stevie Streck Designs -- FineStationery.com