- I really love these if they're printed not stickers. - bruce n h
- On the bright side at least we get a red garbage can. - .The Black Rabbit.
- How in the heck does anyone think they can get away with trademarking the name 'Foot Soldier'???? I get that TM vs the R means that hey haven't actually registered this with the US Patent and Trademark Office, but this just seems silly. - bruce n h
- If it were "footsoldier" (one word), they probably couldn't trademark it, but as two words it means he's a soldier of the Foot Clan, the Turtles' traditional antagonists. That seems trademarkable enough. - Aanchir
- Finally they are using these kind of missiles agian were you can just press the button and the missle shoots out really far instead of those crappy flick missles - JRS Toyland
- They never stopped using this blaster, but personally I prefer flick missiles in a lot of cases. They're much less conspicuous in many cases-- the "cannon on top of a cannon" look here seems a bit preposterous. - Aanchir
- mmmmmmmmmm tasty pizza - DCfan125
- I'm gonna make tiny Poliwrath from Pokémon with this tile. - Mike Byrnd