- Brita water pitcher. My liquid lifeline.
- Lactaid 2% boxed milk. Good stuff.
- Old fruit punch, in a huge pitcher that I never even come close to filling.
- From back to front: Raspberry-flavored sparkling water (eh), limeade (not bad), the requisite water bottle for workouts.
- Sticks o' butter for baking, mostly, although I haven't done any baking in a while.
- I believe there's one egg in here, and it probably needs to be sent to egg heaven.
- Squeezable lemon juice.
- Condiment Row:
Honey garlic bbq sauce, mustard, grape jelly, may-o-nnaise, spicy mustard, chocolate syrup, vinaigrette dressing, parmesan cheese, and good ole-fashioned ketchup.
- Crangrape juice, sketty sauce, chunky salsa, a Yoplait Nutrisse drink (lifesavers when I skip breakfast, which is often), Wild Vines raspberry zinfandel, and Arbor Mist sangria zinfandel (nope, no effing merlot here, lol)
- In the back, dips that need to be tossed; in the front: top is crumbled lemon-garlic-oregano flavored feta (quite good), garlic and herb Philly cheese (not low-fat)
- Pre-packaged spinach and red leaf lettuce. Love the convenience, and they're always fresh and tasty.
- Containers -
Top is corn, Middle, I'm not sure, and bottom is tomato sauce.
- Buttermilk pancakes. mmm-mm!
- Garlic chicken with garden veggies.
- In the bag, is deli honey ham, and in the container, deli American cheese (not individually wrapped, so the containers to keep 'em fresh).
- A mix of beers, two Anchor Steam, and one Pete Wicked's Rally Cap Ale.
- Pineapple Jelly Rolls, a sweet, Puerto Rican delicacy.
- Cheddar cheese sticks, for work
- flaky, honey biscuits, a fave. I do love my carbs. :-)
- Lender's onion bagels.
- A solitary Jello snack, strawberry-flavored.
- Crisper/fruit drawer. Contains some Fuji apples, a peach, and a package of tortillas.
- Don't go into the light, Carol Anne!
- Oh, I almost forgot, way back here is a carton of light orange juice, which I did not like, and then a carton of actual orange-juice flavored orange juice. lol
Alright, who left the refrigerator door open??
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts