My desktop at rest.
- This is my Vista home folder. It doesn't have as much content as my core folder because it is on a smaller HD (I have two 100's in my laptop).
- This is my core folder, on the larger of my laptop's two HDs. It stores my video, non-iTunes music, docs, downloads, all photos, and backups of my website.
- This is the source file of the screenshot you're viewing right now!
- This is Doomi, a to-do list app running on Adobe AIR. I love it.
- Shortcuts to my content folders.
- Firefox, Windows Live Mail beta, and Windows Calendar are three very important apps for me.
- Using Google Chrome, I have set up shortcuts to standalone Gmail, GCal, GReader, and GDocs apps.
- Twhirl, my Twitter client. Couldn't survive without it. Well, okay, I'd just use the site, but still...
- Digsby is my multi-service chat client. I pine for video and audio chat support every day.
- For IRC chat (which has definitely NOT died out), I use X-Chat.
- This shortcut opens Pamela for Skype, which I have set up to also open Skype itself.
- This shortcut opens a Mozilla Prism standalone of Leo Laporte's TWiT Live stream.
- This shortcut opens a Mozilla Prism standalone of the live video stream from the Weekly Force-Cast, a Star Wars podcast.
- I couldn't manage my extensive collection of stuff without Librarian Pro.
- iTunes -- 'nuff said.