Trinity Road Stand - Villa Park - AVFC Prepared
This is the Trinity Road Stand at Villa Park. It was built in 2000/01 to replace an old stand that had been demolished (which was built in 1922).
This is the current badge of Aston Villa. On the Trinity Road Stand between "Aston Villa" and "Football Club".
This stand was opened prior to the European Championships, in 1996, in which Villa Park was a host. Opposite is the latest edition. The three tiered Trinity Road Stand, complete with a row of executive boxes was opened in 2001.