The small green ship again, and the boat called Sapeurs Pompiers.
Above is the Palais "Monnaie de Paris".
Palace of "La Monnaie de Paris": Building inaugurated in
1775, lodging the Management of the currencies and medals
(dependending of the Ministry for Finances ).
Since 1973, the production was moved in Pessac, in the Gironde.
In the distance is the Pont des Arts.