new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Kenny Building | by edenpictures
Back to photostream

Kenny Building

The bulk of this building went up in 1904, but the top two floors were added in stages--first a studio for artist Jules Guerin in 1916, and then a political clubhouse--known as the Tiger Room--for Al Smith in 1925.

 

See www.nysonglines.com/4av.htm#23st

487 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on October 21, 2008