- The foreshortening on these make them look downright lethal. - [Carter]
- Loving these wheels! - thwaak
- This is great! - thwaak
- Agreed!!! - wunztwice
- Nice addition. - Aphylliate
- whats happens when a lets say... mortor shell hits here? - Sgt. Randell
- The wrong guy in the wrong place! :0 - Firas Abu-Jaber
- Why would a mining vehicle get hit by a mortar? - polywen
- Tanks guys, I find the various tracks types make great heavy wheels
- With the storyline I can understand the confusion, all miners are under one union; so no matter who you work for, the regulation uniforms are the same
- Thanks Brent.
- Lets just keep those handgrenades in your pockets. But as this is a heavily armoured tractor - then the machine itself will probably be fine.
- nothing like a bit of menace.
- turn the claws 180°? - Chiefrocker9000
- Tried that, it would be the more sensible way to have them, but this way looks much better - for some reason they look bent the other way around. ( rather than curved )
- good use of minifig chairs ;D Gosh, the uses of it are infinite. - r a p h y
- Thanks mate.
Picked it up from Mr Darkspawn's Dwarven mining machine