- Beinn an Eòin ('hill of the bird')
- Sgòrr Deas (‘south peak ’) 619m
- Sgòrr Tuath (‘north peak') 589m
- Sgùrr an Fhidhleir (‘peak of the Fiddler’) 707m
- Fannich mountains (left to right: Sgùrr nan Clach Geala; Sgùrr Breac; A' Chailleach)
- Beinn nan Caorach (‘hill of the sheep’) 649m
A' Chòigeach, Wester Ross. 04/04/10
Evening light on the hills of Coigach, seen across Loch Lurgainn from the summit ridge of Stac Pollaidh. This shot was taken in April, with the last of the winter’s snow still on the high hills.
I posted a similar shot from that evening a few months ago. I’ll soon be spending a week in Wester Ross and Sutherland and, conditions permitting, I hope to be able to post some fresh images before too long!