- American - John Stenberg
- he, you, japanese, english, chinese, korean, japanese (person), american, chinese (person), korean (person), doctor, police, merchant, school boy, friend, girl, boy, woman, man, sister, brother, mother, father, - jenniferyl
- chinese - jenniferyl
- english - jenniferyl
- leg, hand, face, paper, book, match, cigarette, knife, fountain pen, pencil, double-u-shi? (chinese means bathroom), country, city, si-yo-to-e? (broadway show), bank, post office, office, school, hospital, shop, barber, house, I, she, - jenniferyl
- watch, tomorrow, today, yesterday, supper, lunch, breakfast, night, day, morning, star, moon, sun, photo, soap, shoe, cap, snow, rain, wind, bicycle, train, motorcar, electric car - jenniferyl
- thank you, I am sorry, goodbye, how are you, you welcome, good night, good day, good morning, sugar, cake, fruit, egg, pork, beef, wine, water, tree, river, mount (as in mountain), winter, autumn, summer, spring, time - jenniferyl
- lend me your pencil, you are very kind, look at there, let us go out for a walk, take good care of yourself, it is very fine today, it is raining very hard, i am reading newspaper, i am tired, i have no money with me, i have lost my watch, - jenniferyl
- come with me, what is this, this tea is hot, bring me a cup of tea, i am a merchant, i am on my way to home, it is cold today, are you not cold, i am hungry, are you not hungry, he is a japanese, i am a korean, who are you - jenniferyl
- publisher information - jenniferyl
- english study - jenniferyl
Please translate: Korea 1945
I just discovered this wrinkled tissue paper document that I'd brought from Korea. It might be a menu, but that's just a guess. I regret that I didn't learn some Korean language while I was there. I would appreciate a translation of any part. Viewed in the original size, the characters seem readable.
It's possible that I've copied it backwards or upside down. If someone will let me know, I'll make the change.