- Cranberry? Amazing on salad!!! What about Wasabi peas :)?? - Bridgette Whitney
- Dates actually, but I agree cranberries do add a nice touch. Wasabi - I can tell you like some spice with your food.
- I like variety :) Have you tried Wasabi Peanuts? they have them at the SORO coop...SO GOOD!
you should try a Baked potato with Bacon, sour cream, parsley, and Lime Juice...the lime juice makes the potato taste SWEET! ...not the most healthy but very veryyyy yum! - Bridgette Whitney
- Never had wasabi peanuts, I'll have to give them a try. They have some really tasty snacks there that I'd never think of, last time I was there we got some veggie chips pre-bagged in bulk that were some of the best chips I've ever had. One problem with the baked potato recipe (for me that is) - I'm a vegetarian, but the lime with potato sounds really interesting.
- What about Butter? Do you eat that...you could substitute the piggy for butta! :) It's def worth a try-sooo good! - Bridgette Whitney
- I don't strictly avoid butter ( or other dairy or eggs), but recently I have cut back those to only away from home and in limited quantities when I do. I sometimes use a product called Earth Balance (made from various vegetable oils) that has a nice buttery flavor that I could use.