EXERCISE boosts brain power.
- SURVIVAL: The human brain evolved, too.
- WIRING: Every brain is wired differently.
- ATTENTION: We don't pay attention to boring things.
- SHORT-TERM MEMORY: Repeat to remember.
- LONG-TERM MEMORY: Remember to repeat
- SLEEP: Sleep well, think well.
- STRESS: Stressed brains don't learn the same way.
- SENSORY INTEGRATION: Stimulate more of the senses.
- VISION: Vision trumps all other senses.
- GENDER: Male and female brains are different.
- EXPLORATION: We are powerful and natural explorers.
Brain Rules by John Medina
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts