If you look in the corp phone book and see my job title, you'll see that I've got a really sweet deal on the real estate end of things. It won't last, so be not jealous. We're being restacked and squished into 6x8's like everyone else this summer.
- I believe I have my stapler...
- Annoying new project reporting system.
- FISH! Sadly, they never get thrown at anyone.
- Clearly, the fire marshalls don't pay much attention around here. Otherwise, how would I have my tea and noodle cups?
- One of my favorite cat pictures - posted here, actually. It reminds me that, at the end of the day, I have this to go home to.
- Me as Granny Clampett, courtesy of Mike Ballard.
- The end result of Holly and I rolling desk chairs over a bunch of useless old CDs.
- The bill from John Root and Bob Troutman for moving me to the Kettering Tower in the back of John's car.
- Certificate from my girlfriends, sent to me after I whined about how long it took just to APPLY for the PMP.
- Me and the hubby - the other thing I have to go home to :)
- Me with my bestest girlfriends!
- Ah, clean workspace. So nice to be able to spread out.
- Because no Leezard joke is complete without the stuffed talking dog that says "Here, Leezard, Leezard!"