- What the heck is this thing? - pixelsnob
- You after the bus hit you. ;-).
- Actually it's probably to help firefighters locate a fire hydrant quickly (I guess it sticks out when everything is covered in snow?)
- LOL! Hmmmm...makes sense. - pixelsnob
- you cant even tell if the light are green? you just ran the light man - camprock60
- He's behind the light. Telephoto compression makes it look like he's past it, though.
- kind of morbid david. - Vincent Milone
- It's for plows to judge position of the hydrant.. - ilczyszyn
- Looks like they didn't judge the position of this one very well- it's bent :P