- When Bill Westerman's day starts to get away from him he creates a quick diagram like this.
- Task completed
- Task deferred
- Decided not to do it
- Not started yet
- For "work stuff" Bill starts at the top of the page and works his way down.
- For "personal stuff" Bill starts the list at the bottom of the page and works his way up.
- "Here's where the day went to crap"
-- Bill Westerman
- I'll do breakouts like this when I need to add info to a to-do - billwesterman
- Post-It Note tabs. One for today (this one), and one farther back in the notebook for my master list (Home to-do, Technology to-do) - billwesterman
- Whenever you see this mark, it's because I deferred it - and moved it to a page farther down into the book. - billwesterman
Time-management software -- offline version
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts