- *Ninja* - Vengeance of Lego
- Giggity Giggity Goo - ~Biohazard~
- Did someone drop the soap? ;3 - Micah G.
- mmm firm as a brick - Bart Willen
- Thats what she said =-P - ~Biohazard~
- Someone please pick it up... ;) - 7th Fleet Arma 2 & 3 Realism Unit
- huh? Where? - Shadow Viking
- Great detail! - Chris Hester
- In Lego? Seriously? I feel bad for the little kids... - EpicBlargh
- OMG mammary glands whatever will we do? - Micah G.
- They've been featured on female minifigures since the 80's. Heaven forbid that minifigs are anatomically correct and yet without any blatant oversexualization. I'm sure kids know what breasts are in some capacity. I know I did. - Blυe Star
- What is it .
....... condom .......... - ~Biohazard~
- LoL - Logrey-Lego's
- lol - jake voldanser
- what hairpiece is this? - P-Linden2010
- (Waits for everyone to leave, then steals pom poms) - Count Zeppelin97
- Wait... if there are only 3 showers where was she? - Count Zeppelin97
- peeka booo i see you
oooh lala - lego reaper drone
- Well the Collectable Minifigures are 5+. - Tomroid
- I Think it is Ginny from Harry Potter - Fuzzylegobricks
- I am not touching that,LOL - abrams tank
- Even though it's a 5+ rating (although that is to do with the build, right?) there have been many breasted women in Lego before. At least they don't try to be imature with it, or put switch parts on so they look bigger.
Lol, right on her breast. - Tomroid
- Pedophile Ninja! - Tomroid
- There's more ninja's in here... - MattPond
- no its from mary jane from spiderman - holy crap in a bottle of hotness
- Where's the other hand? - jakesburg
- ...and here - Mische's stuff
- *bends over to pick it up* - Pyrophoricity